Mark Your Calendars for TAC 2021 as we are booked for week of April 12-16, 2021!
Conference Co-Chairs: Dr David Evans and Micheline Wiebe (from Vancouver)
Scientific Program Chair: Dr Paul Engels.
Date: Week of April 12-16, 2021. This will be a virtual event. (Please note that the Australasian Trauma Society (ATS) will be participating in the program content for 2021, but the joint in-person meeting, cohosted with ATS, is postponed to 2022 in Montreal).
REGISTRATION OPENING VERY SOON!
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE was December 1, 2020. No further abstracts will be accepted. The abstracts have been reviewed and all primary contacts have been notified for acceptance.
TOP 5 REASONS TO SUBMIT YOUR RESEARCH AND QUALITY IMPROVEMENT WORK TO TAC for 2021!
1. It is THE place to share trauma research and QI projects in Canada!
2. You will gain experience presenting on a national stage.
3. Establish linkages with fellow researchers/QI trauma leaders that will strengthen your research and build your professional network.
4. Connect with leading physician and multi-disciplinary trauma experts to advance your career and enhance your trauma practice.
5. You can present virtually only in 2021 if you do not think you can travel (so no reason not to submit!)
Exhibitors- if you wish to be part of our virtual exhibit hall in April 2021, please contact Kate Mahon at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 1-855-403-5463 to obtain a prospectus.
PAST CONFERENCE INFORMATION:
2020- Halifax-March 26-27, 2020 Cancelled due to COVID-19 restrictions. 75% of content was offered as part of the virtual conference Nov 16-20, 2020
Looking for your CME, CHL or CEU Certificate from a Past Conference? (You must first complete an evaluation form, then you will be able to download, save and/or print your certificate).
2019-Calgary: To access the evaluation module for 2019 and receive your certificate of attendance please go to: 2019 Calgary Evaluation Module
2018- Toronto: The last date certificates could be issued was May 24, 2019. Unfortunately if you have not completed an evaluation for that conference then a certificate is unable to be issued now.